- Types of Sanitizer
- What is UV Sanitizer?
- How UV Sanitizer Works
- What is Heat Steam Sanitizer?
- How Heat Steam Sanitizer Works
- Best 5 Electric Toothbrush Sanitizer:
- Electric Toothbrush Sanitizer Reviews
- #1) Philips Sonicare Flexcare Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- #2) Philips Sonicare FlexCare Whitening Edition Rechargeable Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- #3) Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- #4) Pursonic S450 Deluxe Plus Sonic Electric Toothbrush with built-in UV Sanitizer :
- #5) Abox Sonic Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- What is Toothbrush Sanitizer?
- Best 5 Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- Toothbrush Sanitizer Reviews
- What to Consider Before Purchasing Electric Toothbrush Sanitizer?
- Why Should You Use the Sanitizer for Your Toothbrush?
The Sanitizer is an important tool to keep your toothbrush free from germs. When you use an electric toothbrush to clean your teeth, most bacteria go away, but some remain in your toothbrush bristles. You can use the best electric toothbrush sanitizer to remove all the bacteria and make your toothbrush germ free.
When the bacteria are built on your toothbrush bristles, they can enter your mouth when you brush your teeth. Therefore it is important to clean your toothbrush with the best electric toothbrush sanitizer to make it usable. Sanitizing is also good for maintaining your oral health. According to dental experts, you should sanitize your electric toothbrush once a week.
Types of Sanitizer
There are two basic types of Sanitizer, which are given as follows:
- Ultraviolet Sanitizer (UV Sanitizer)
- Heat Steam Sanitizer
What is UV Sanitizer?
A piece of equipment that uses ultraviolet (UV) light to kill the germs and bacteria is known as UV Sanitizer. They are available in various shapes and sizes, from small pocket-able solutions to large counter-top units.
How UV Sanitizer Works
The bulbs of the UV sanitizer emits short-wavelength, which kills microorganisms. Bacteria are a group of single-celled microorganism which can be reproduced by their division. UV light kills the bond of nucleic acid, which can make DNA. This damage of DNA affects the cell division so that they cannot reproduce the microorganism. And the growth of bacteria will be stopped. And after some minutes, your brush head will become bacteria-free.
What is Heat Steam Sanitizer?
Heat Steam Sanitizer is another sanitizer that uses heat and steam to kill germs and bacteria. This type of sanitizer is different in technology from UV Sanitizer, but they both have the same job, i.e., kill bacteria from toothbrush bristles.
How Heat Steam Sanitizer Works
The Heat Steam Sanitizer is quite effective in making the toothbrush bristles free from bacteria and germs. It uses the power of heat by raising its temperature to 100 Fahrenheit. The heat changes the chemical composition of your toothbrush bristles and kills 99.99 percent bacteria. The combination of natural steam and dry heat gives a great performance in killing the germs and makes your toothbrush fresh and usable.
Best 5 Electric Toothbrush Sanitizer:
There are only a few electric toothbrushes in the market that come with its UV Sanitizer. Here, we provide you the information on the 5 Best Electric Toothbrush Sanitizer given below.
Electric Toothbrush Sanitizer Reviews
We will now consider the Best 5 Electric Toothbrushes, which comes with their Sanitizer given above in the table. And also discuss their various features, advantages, and disadvantages.
The Philips Sonicare Flexcare Electric Toothbrush comes with 2 bundle pack. That means it has 2 Toothbrush handles, 2 brush heads, 2 travel caps, and 2 travel cases. It also has a UV sanitizer, which helps you to make your toothbrush head bacteria and germ-free. Because bacteria and germs can cause many oral problems, it is a very beneficial toothbrush for those suffering from any problem related to gums. It can remove 100% more stains from your teeth surface. Persons with braces, dental restoration, and periodontal pockets can also use this electric toothbrush.
There are three cleaning modes and two routines available in Philips Sonicare Flexcare Electric toothbrush. The first one is the clean mode in the cleaning modes to clean your teeth more effectively than a general toothbrush. The second one is the Sensitive mode, which is made for sensitive teeth and gums. And the last one is Massage mode, which gives you an extra one minute with less power to properly massage your gums. The two rines consist of care and Max care routine.
Features of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Rechargeable Sonic Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- Patented Sonic Technology
- 3 Cleaning Modes
- 2 Handles and Brush Heads
- UV Sanitizer
- 3 weeks Battery Life
- Smart Timer and Quad Pacer
- Travel Charger
Advantages of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Rechargeable Sonic Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- This electric toothbrush can remove 7 times more plaque compared to the manual toothbrush.
- Philips Sonicare Flexcare Electric Toothbrush can improve your gum health in just 2 weeks of regular usage.
- It can remove up to 100% stains from your teeth surface and make your teeth whiter in just a week of regular use.
- There are 3 different cleaning modes and 2 routines which give you a better cleaning experience as per your need.
- The patented sonic technology of this toothbrush provides 31000 strokes per minute.
- You can also clean your toothbrush head from bacteria and germs with the help of the included UV Sanitizer.
Disadvantages of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Rechargeable Sonic Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- There is no pressure sensor which can prevent you from hard brushing.
- According to some reviewers, this toothbrush stopped working after usage for a few years.
Philips Sonicare Whitening Electric Toothbrush provides superior cleaning to your teeth. The patented sonic technology of this toothbrush provides 62000 brushing strokes per minute. This toothbrush provides safe cleaning for those with braces, periodontal pockets, and dental restoration. It has 2 personalized routines that are the care and Max care. Care provides one-minute brushing for cleaning teeth as regularly. At the same time, Max care provides 3-minute brushing for thorough cleaning of your whole mouth.
The Philips Sonicare Whitening Electric Toothbrush comes with 2 toothbrush handles, 2 brush heads. And there are 2 travel cases and 2 travel caps, which makes it a travel-friendly device. UV Sanitizer can make your toothbrush head bacteria and germ-free. It has 3 brushing modes that are Clean mode, White mode, and Massage mode. The Smart timer gives you 2 minutes of brushing as per the recommendation of all dentists. And a 30-second pacer will help you to brush in all the sections for equal time.
Features of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Whitening Edition Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush With UV Sanitizer :
- 3 Brushing Modes
- 2 Personalized Routines
- 2 Minute Timer and Quad Pacer
- Dynamic Cleaning Action
- UV Sanitizer
- Travel Charger
Advantages of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Whitening Edition Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush With UV Sanitizer :
- Different 3 Brushing modes allow you to brush with your preferable brushing mode.
- 62000 brushing strokes in a minute, and Dynamic cleaning action can thoroughly clean your mouth.
- The UV sanitizer is helpful to remove all the germs and plaque from your toothbrush head.
- It can remove 7 times more plaque from your mouth and give you more freshness.
- The lithium-Ion battery of this toothbrush can remain up to 3 weeks by a single charge.
Disadvantages of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Whitening Edition Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush With UV Sanitizer :
- As per the reviews of some users, this electric toothbrush won’t last for more than 2 years.
- It may cause tooth decay or any gum-related problem as it hasn’t a pressure sensor to prevent hard brushing.
The Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Electric Toothbrush has Bluetooth wireless technology. You can connect this toothbrush to your smartphone with the Sonicare app via Bluetooth. It will give you real-time feedback, which is helpful to improve your oral health. With the help of the Sonicare app, you can see your brushing area. If any spot remains in your teeth, the location sensor will highlight it. Then the touch-up feature will lead you to that place where the spot remained.
Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Electric Toothbrush has a UV sanitizer. It also has 3 intensity settings and 3 different cleaning modes. The 3 cleaning modes consist of Clean mode, White mode, and Deep Clean mode. This electric toothbrush has two types of brush heads: Adaptive Clean brush head and InterCare brush head. The Adaptive Clean Brush head can remove 10 times more plaque than a general toothbrush.
Features of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- 2 Brush Heads
- 3 Cleaning Modes and Intensity Settings
- Unique Smart Sensor Technology
- Pressure Sensor
- 62000 Brushing Movements in a Minute
- Deluxe Travel Case
Advantages of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- Philips Sonicare Platinum Electric Toothbrush has a pressure sensor to prevent you from hard brushing.
- Deluxe Travel case and travel caps make this toothbrush a travel-friendly device.
- This toothbrush can remove 10 times more plaque in comparison to a general toothbrush.
- The Sonicare app tracks your brushing progress and gives you real-time feedback.
- Its Sanitizer will kill up to 99% bacteria and germs from your brush head in just 10 minutes.
Disadvantages of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- According to one reviewer, this toothbrush doesn’t connect to the app after some weeks.
- The bristles start to fall out in just a few months of usage, as per one reviewer.
The Pursonic S450 Deluxe Plus Electric Toothbrush has built-in UV sanitizer. It can kill up to 99% of bacteria and germs from the brush head. This toothbrush comes with 12 various brush heads in which every 3 brush heads are colored with one color. You can store 4 brush heads in the sanitizing chamber. Every brush head can work for up to 3 months. So this toothbrush can last up to 3 years as it has 12 brush heads included.
There are 3 brushing modes available in Pursonic S450 Deluxe Plus Electric toothbrush. In the 3 cleaning mode, the first one is the Normal mode, which is for daily cleaning. The second one is the Sensitive mode, which is for those with sensitive teeth and gums. The third one is the Massage mode, which provides less power but effective clean to cure the gums. This toothbrush comes with a 1-year warranty.
Features of Pursonic S450 Deluxe Plus Sonic Electric Toothbrush built-in UV Sanitizer :
- Sonic Wave Technology
- Timer and Pacer
- 3 Cleaning Modes
- Built-In UV Sanitizer
- 12 Replacement Brush Heads
- Charging Dock
Advantages of Pursonic S450 Deluxe Plus Sonic Electric Toothbrush built-in UV Sanitizer :
- Sonic wave technology of this toothbrush provides 30000 brushing strokes per minute.
- You do not need to buy a replacement brush head as it comes with 12 brush heads.
- The UV sanitizer of this toothbrush removes 99% plaque and germs in just 7 minutes.
- It has a 2-minute timer with a 30-second pacer, which vibrates the handle when you should change your brushing section.
- You can use your preferred mode as Pursonic S450 Deluxe Plus Electric Toothbrush has 3 cleaning modes.
Disadvantages of Pursonic S450 Deluxe Plus Sonic Electric Toothbrush built-in UV Sanitizer :
- This toothbrush has no travel case or other tools, so it is a less convenient device for traveling.
- According to some reviewers, this toothbrush won’t last more than 6-8 months.
The Abox Sonic Electric Toothbrush is made with the IPX7 waterproof design. So you can use this toothbrush in the shower easily. This toothbrush has different 5 modes of cleaning teeth, and each one provides different vibrations in a minute. The 5 different modes consist of Clean mode, White mode, Polish mode, Massage mode, and DIY momodelThe DIY mode comes with 5 frequencies and 5 amplitudes, which allows you to create different 25 intensities. You can see the selected mode as it will lighten up when you are selecting it.
There are 3 replaceable brush heads included in the Abox Sonic Electric Toothbrush. Each brush head has DuPont soft bristles, which can work for up to 90 days. While using this toothbrush regularly, you can feel the teeth will become healthier day-by-day. The Portable travel case of this toothbrush makes it convenient to take it out with you while traveling. In the travel case, you can carry two toothbrush heads.
Each cleaning mode provides different vibrations per minute (VPM), which are as follows.
Clean mode – 31000 VPM
White mode – 41000 VPM
Polish mode – 48000 VPM
Massage mode – 31000 VPM
DIY mode – 48000 VPM
Features of Abox Sonic Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- 5 Brushing Modes
- IPX7 Waterproof Device
- UV Sanitizer
- Long-Lasting Battery Life
- 3 Brush Heads
- 25 Intensities
- 2 Minute Timer
Advantages of Abox Sonic Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- Abox Sonic Electric Toothbrush has IPX7 waterproof protection.
- The lithium-Ion battery of this toothbrush will remain up to 60 days with a single 24hr charge.
- Different 5 brushing modes allow you to use your preferable brushing mode.
- Ultraviolet waves of Sanitizer will be distributed throughout your toothbrush bristles and kills up to 99% bacteria.
- The built-in timer will be automatically turn off the toothbrush when 2 minutes completed.
Disadvantages of Abox Sonic Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- As per one reviewer, the toothbrush will only work with the Abox toothbrush head.
- This toothbrush has no 30-second timer to notify you for changing the brushing section.
What is Toothbrush Sanitizer?
A toothbrush sanitizer is a device that is used to kill or inactivate the microorganism by applying short-wavelength ultraviolet (UV-C) light.
Best 5 Toothbrush Sanitizer :
Many people use general toothbrushes because of the price of the electric toothbrush or any other reasons. Here we are to understand their problem and give the reviews for the 5 Best Toothbrush Sanitizer, which are as under.
Toothbrush Sanitizer Reviews
Now, we will discuss the Best 5 Toothbrush Sanitizers, which are mentioned in the above-given table.
The Germ Terminator Toothbrush Sanitizer uses only steam and heat. The heat changes the chemical composition of your toothbrush head and kills the germs and bacteria. It is possible as the sanitizer can reach up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit. This sanitizer works fast and cleans your toothbrush head 99.9999% from bacteria. You just need to push the button, and it starts to work for cleaning your brush head. It can work for an electric and manual toothbrush.
Germ Terminator Toothbrush Sanitizer is the only sanitizer that uses natural steam and dry heat. Unsanitized toothbrushes can be the cause of infections like periodontal disease and cold or flu. So you should not store the sanitized toothbrushes with the other unsanitized toothbrushes. You should store it in this sanitizer to remain germ-free till the next brushing.
Features of Germ Terminator Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- Uses Heat and Steam
- 100 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Quick Sanitizing
- Compatible with Electric and Manual Toothbrush
- Germ-Free Storage
Advantages of Germ Terminator Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- Germ Terminator Toothbrush Sanitizer uses natural heat and steam to clean your brush head.
- It will reach up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit to remove bacteria and germs.
- This sanitizer can clean both the electric and manual toothbrush heads.
- You can store your sanitized toothbrush in the sanitizer so that it remains germ-free till the next brushing.
- The sanitizer will sanitize your toothbrush head in just a few seconds.
Disadvantages of Germ Terminator Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- You should be careful while leaving your toothbrush or brush head in it as heat may melt the toothbrush.
- There is no auto shut off option in this sanitizer to stop it when sanitizing will be completed.
The SARMOCARE Toothbrush Sanitizer is designed as it can organize your family toothbrushes and toothpaste. It has a built-in fan, which increases air-flow and keeps the air fresh. The UV-C lamp of this sanitizer destroys DNA structure to prevent the build-up of bacteria. This sanitizer can store 5 toothbrushes, so it is a family protection device. It is suitable for most toothbrush heads.
The installation of SARMOCARE Toothbrush Sanitizer is quite easy. First, you should clean the wall and then dry it. There are 2 hooks fixed at the two ends of the backplane of sanitizer. Then uncover that protective layer of hooks and stick it to the wall. After that, wait for the next 24 hours. And finally, put toothbrushes and toothpaste. It can easily be stuck with ceramic, metal, and glass.
Features of SARMOCARE Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- Built-In Battery
- UV Toothbrush Holder
- Toothpaste Holder
- Build-In Fan
- Suitable for Most of Toothbrush Head
Advantages of SARMOCARE Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- This sanitizer kills the germs and stops the reproduction of germs after sanitizing.
- The SARMOCARE Toothbrush Sanitizer is suitable for most toothbrush heads.
- UV-C lamp will sanitize your toothbrush head in 8 minutes and make your toothbrush head germ free.
- There is a UV toothbrush holder that can hold 5 toothbrushes and also one toothpaste.
- A built-in fan keeps the air fresh and reduces the multiplication of bacteria.
Disadvantages of SARMOCARE Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- According to some reviewers, this sanitizer only lasts for some months.
- Instructions provided with this sanitizer are not easy to understand.
The Pursonic S1 UV Toothbrush Sanitizer kills up to 99.9% bacteria and germs. This sanitizer can prevent infectious disease, gum disease, cavities, and many more diseases related to oral health. It has Ultraviolet bulbs, which are highly efficient. There is no need to replace these bulbs as they can last for the toothbrush case’s life. You can easily store it anywhere because this sanitizer is made with a portable design. So you can store it at your home, office desk drawer, or any other place where you want.
Pursonic S1 UV Toothbrush Sanitizer will automatically turn on when you put the toothbrush into it. And after five minutes of sanitizing, its light will be shut off itself. So you need to put your toothbrush or toothbrush head into it, and then it works itself. This sanitizer is suitable for all general and most electric toothbrush heads. It is also travel-friendly as it can be easily fitted to your travel bag. You can easily use and clean this sanitizer, so it is a very convenient device.
Features of Pursonic S1 Portable UV Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- Ultraviolet Bulbs
- Portable Sanitizer
- Travel-Friendly Device
- Automatic Turn On and Off
- Easy way to Use and Clean
- Convenient for General and Electric Toothbrush
Advantages of Pursonic S1 Portable UV Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- This toothbrush sanitizer kills up to 99.9% of bacteria and germs from your toothbrush head.
- Pursonic S1 UV Toothbrush Sanitizer is made with a portable design so you can place it anywhere.
- It works for all the general toothbrushes and most of the electric toothbrush heads.
- The UV toothbrush sanitizer will automatically turn on when the toothbrush is inserted and turn off; then, the toothbrush will be sanitized.
- You can take it with you while traveling anywhere as it can be fitted to your bag easily.
Disadvantages of Pursonic S1 Portable UV Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- Required batteries are not included with this toothbrush sanitizer, so you have to purchase it separately.
- As per the reviews of some customers, it won’t work after the usage of a few months.
The eJiasu Toothbrush Sanitizer is available in two various colors that are pink and blue. This sanitizer can keep your toothbrush healthy and clear from harmful bacteria and germs by daily use. It is easy to carry out this sanitizer in your purse, bag, or backpacks. The sanitizer will turn on when you insert your toothbrush into it. And then, it will be automatically turn off after the sanitizing process complete. So you do not have to worry about damage to the toothbrush bristles. There is a straightforward way of cleaning and wipe this toothbrush sanitizer.
eJiasu Toothbrush Sanitizer comes with UV light bulbs, which do not need to be changed. They can last for the life of the toothbrush case. It has been designed with a portable and small design, so it takes less space on the bathroom counter. The small design also makes it convenient for traveling. This sanitizer fits all toothbrushes and most electric toothbrush heads. It can clear 99.99% of bacteria and germs from your toothbrush in just 5 minutes.
Features of eJiasu Toothbrush Holder and Sanitizer :
- Portable and Small Design
- Affordable Sanitizer
- Travel-friendly Device
- Fits to All Toothbrushes and Most of Electric Toothbrush Heads
- Automatic Turn On and Shut Off
Advantages of eJiasu Toothbrush Holder and Sanitizer :
- The eJiasu Toothbrush Sanitizer comes at a reasonable price, so it is an affordable device from all these toothbrush sanitizers.
- This sanitizer’s portable and small design makes it easy to carry out a purse, bag, and backpack.
- This toothbrush sanitizer can clean all the general toothbrushes and most of the electric toothbrush heads.
- You just need to insert your toothbrush into the sanitizer, and then it turns on and shuts off itself.
- It is also a travel-friendly device because it doesn’t take more space in your travel bag.
Disadvantages of eJiasu Toothbrush Holder and Sanitizer :
- You have to purchase the required battery of this toothbrush sanitizer separately.
- According to some reviewers, this sanitizer will not work properly after some months of usage.
The Avari Toothbrush sanitizer has Dual UV/ Heat Sterilizing Technology. It can sterilize up to 5 toothbrushes or 3 toothbrushes and a razor. It also has a space to carry the toothpaste. You can either stick the sanitizer on your bathroom wall or put its stand on your counter-top. After washing the toothbrush, there are still bacteria, and germs are stuck on the brush head. That’s why it first dry the toothbrush head by its heating system, increasing the UV process’s effectiveness. Then it will sterilize your toothbrush with its UV lights.
Avari Toothbrush Sanitizer will sound a soft chime when you open or close the door of it. The UV/ Heat Sterilizing Technology is powerful and helps kill 99.9% of bacteria, causing flu, gum disease, cavities, and many more. This sanitizer is perfect for the whole family. It can clean 5 toothbrushes at a time in just 10 minutes. It is preferable for all types of toothbrushes like plastic, metal, or wood.
Features of Avari Dual UV and Heat Premium Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- Dual UV/ Heat Sterilizing Technology
- Toothpaste Holder
- Suitable for all General Toothbrushes
- Toothbrush Holder
- Soft Chime
Advantages of Avari Dual UV and Heat Premium Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- The Avari Toothbrush sanitizer comes with a toothpaste holder and AC adaptor.
- This toothbrush sanitizer is suitable for all the type of toothbrushes like wood, plastic, and metal.
- It can hold and sterilize 5 toothbrushes or 3 toothbrushes and a razor at a time.
- Dual UV/ Heat Sterilizing Technology helps to remove 99.9% of bacteria and germs from toothbrushes.
- A soft chime will ring when you open or closed the Sanitizer box.
Disadvantages of Avari Dual UV and Heat Premium Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- You have to turn on or off this sanitizer as it cannot work itself.
- The instruction which is given with this toothbrush is not easy to understand.
What to Consider Before Purchasing Electric Toothbrush Sanitizer?
There are some important factors to keep in mind while purchasing a Best Electric or Toothbrush Sanitizer. These important factors are given as follows :
Cleaning Method :
The first thing that should be checked out is the cleaning method of toothbrush sanitizers. The common method of sanitization is to clean the toothbrush head from bacteria and germs by Ultraviolet lights. Some sanitizers use Heat and UV light in the other cleaning, that while some sanitizers only use Heat to clear the bacteria and germs. The Heat sanitizers may lead the toothbrush towards its melting. So it is essential to check out the cleaning method of sanitizer.
Bacteria Killing Capacity :
Most toothbrush sanitizers kill a high rate of the available bacteria and germs in the brush head. There are only minor differences between the UV light and heat sanitizers. The UV light sanitizer can kill up to 99% of bacteria and germs. At the same time, Heat sanitizer can kill a bit more than UV light sanitizer. It can kill 99.999% of bacteria and germs. So both are the same to clear the number of bacteria and germs from your toothbrush head. If you want more clear your brush head after sanitizing, you should check out for the heat sanitizer. Otherwise, UV light sanitizer is also good for clear your toothbrush head.
Battery Life :
The battery life is also important to factor to check out while purchasing a toothbrush sanitizer. Some sanitizers are come with a built-in battery, while some run on the standard battery. How long time battery will remain with a single charge will affect you if you are a frequent travel person. If the sanitizer has a built-in battery, then how long it will remain with a single charge. Otherwise, if it uses a removable battery, then when the battery needs to be replaced.
The design of sanitizer will leave an impact on your bathroom. The sanitizer you will purchase is either portable or needs to stick on your bathroom wall. The sanitizing light and color of sanitizer will also impact the bathroom. So you should also think about that and then choose the best sanitizer suitable for your bathroom. And the other thing is that they turn on/off the system. The sanitizer has either an automatic turn on/off the system or a button on its unit. If it has a button for turning it on/off, you should do it as per the instructions.
Suitability for Different Brush Heads :
You should also check out if it is suitable for different brush heads or not because all the sanitizers will not support all brands’ toothbrush headrands. Some toothbrush sanitizers only sanitize a particular brand toothbrush head. This kind of sanitizer is useful for you when the whole family uses one brand of toothbrushes. In comparison, some sanitizers support some more brand toothbrush heads. And some sanitizers will support general and electric both type of brush heads.
Why Should You Use the Sanitizer for Your Toothbrush?
Some people use a transparent cap or plastic case to save the toothbrush from germs and bacteria. But actually, it will not let your toothbrush dry, so the ratio of bacteria and germs will be increased. So it is far better to use a sanitizer to clear all the bacteria and microorganisms. And also keep it safe from the germs and bacteria of air. The benefits of using a sanitizer are as follows :
Clear the Microorganism :
The sanitizers damage the bond of nucleic acid, which makes the DNA. The disruption of DNA will affect the cell division of bacteria and cannot reproduce the bacteria by division. After that, it can clear all the bacteria and germs effectively from your toothbrush head. The next day, you can feel the toothbrush as clean as the first time using it.
Keeps Away from Smell and Dirt :
In the sanitizer, it also has a space to store one or more toothbrushes in it. So you just need to store your toothbrush in it and keep your toothbrush away from the dirt and smell. Because the dirt has many bacteria and germs that are not visible to us, it is best to keep it germ and bacteria-free than the other options.
Improve Your Oral Health :
The toothbrush without sanitizing can cause many oral problems like flu/cold, gum disease, and many other problems. But the Sanitized toothbrush can improve your oral health day-by-day. So the daily sanitizing of your toothbrush will be better for your oral health.
Final Words :
Sanitizers help remove harmful bacteria and germs from your toothbrush and electric toothbrush heads. Otherwise, it may return to your mouth during the next brushing. Sanitizers can kill up to 99.9% of bacteria and germs from your toothbrush surface. So you should sanitize your brush heads regularly for improving your oral health. In the above discussion, we have considered electric toothbrushes with sanitizers and toothbrush sanitizers. We hope that this article will help you purchase the Best Electric Toothbrush with Sanitizer or Toothbrush Sanitizer for you.
For more information, please head to www.amazon.com/toothbrush-sanitizer.