- What is Ultrasonic Toothbrush?
- 10 Best Ultrasonic Toothbrush List
- How Does Ultrasonic Toothbrush Differ from the Sonic Toothbrush?
- 10 Best Ultrasonic Toothbrush Reviews
- 01. AquaSonic Duo Series Ultrasonic Whitening Toothbrush Set
- 02. Wellness Oral Care HP-STX Ultrasonic Rechargeable Toothbrush
- 03. Pyle Ultrasonic Wave Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- 04. AquaSonic Home Dental Center Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush and Smart Water Flosser
- 05. SimpliSonic Ultrasonic Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- 06. AquaSonic VIBE Series Ultrasonic Whitening Toothbrush
- 07. V-WHITE 360 Ultrasonic Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- 08. Mottake 360 Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush
- 09. Xtech XHST-100 Oral Hygiene Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush
- 10. Smilex AU-300E Original Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush
- What to Check Before You Buy A New Ultrasonic Toothbrush
Best Ultrasonic Toothbrush Reviews: Ultrasonic Toothbrushes are very popular among electric toothbrush users. The ultrasonic technology cleans the teeth with sound waves and vibrations. You need to get the Best Ultrasonic Toothbrush to keep your teeth cleaner and make your gums healthier.
To keep your oral health good, you should use an electric toothbrush. The ultrasonic toothbrush is one kind of electric toothbrush that works great in teeth cleaning. If you are looking for such toothbrushes, you should refer to our Best Ultrasonic Toothbrush Reviews.
What is Ultrasonic Toothbrush?
Ultrasonic is a technology built into the electric toothbrush. An ultrasonic toothbrush creates ultrasound waves to remove plaque and other things from teeth. The ultrasonic toothbrush operates at a frequency of 1.6 MHz and delivers 96 million pulses per minute.
10 Best Ultrasonic Toothbrush List
Ultrasonic Toothbrush is quite effective in removing plaque and stains around teeth. We have done an experiment to clean the teeth with some best ultrasonic toothbrushes. On completion of our experiment, we have found the 10 best ultrasonic toothbrush list mentioned as under:
How Does Ultrasonic Toothbrush Differ from the Sonic Toothbrush?
Sonic and Ultrasonic are two different technologies used in making electric toothbrush. Both technologies are invented to provide perfect teeth cleaning and better dental health. Some people believe that Sonic Toothbrush and Ultrasonic Toothbrush are the same things, but they are not. Here we will explain how an ultrasonic toothbrush is different from a sonic toothbrush.
- The sonic toothbrush has a rotating head that applies force on the teeth to clean them. It requires a physical motion for cleaning the teeth. The ultrasonic toothbrush does not require any physical motion; it produces high-frequency vibration of sound waves to clean the teeth and remove plaque and bacteria.
- You can easily hear the motion of a sonic toothbrush while using it. The motor will make a continuous sound, which may be annoying for you. On the other hand, the ultrasonic toothbrush is whisper quiet. Many people love to use ultrasonic toothbrushes because of their supper performance and quiet operation.
- Some ultrasonic toothbrushes come with additional sonic vibrations. Such toothbrushes create sonic vibrations as well as sound waves to give more effective cleaning every time. These ultrasonic toothbrushes can clean the teeth & gums, remove plaque, bacteria, and food particles between the teeth.
10 Best Ultrasonic Toothbrush Reviews
Your long searching for the best ultrasonic toothbrush ends here. We are going to discuss all the 10 Best Ultrasonic Toothbrush Reviews in detail. So you will easily know which ultrasonic toothbrush is suitable according to your needs.
√ Dual 40,000 VPM Smart Toothbrush
√ Convenient Wireless Charging
√ IPX7 Certified Waterproof Toothbrush
√ Made of BPA Free Plastic
√ 10 DuPont Brush Heads and 2 Travel Cases
AquaSonic Duo Series Ultrasonic Set is an all in one home system. It is designed for use by young adults and also the kids. You should use this Best Ultrasonic toothbrush to experience cleaner, healthier, and hygienic dental health.
AquaSonic Duo Series Toothbrush comes with a powerful ultrasonic motor. It offers three unique brushing modes and delivers up to 40,000 vibrations per minute. The first mode is cleaning the teeth, the second mode for whitening the teeth, and the third for massaging the teeth. You can use your desired mode to maintain your oral health and hygiene.
Pros and Cons of AquaSonic Duo Series Ultrasonic Whitening Toothbrush Set:
AquaSonic Duo Series Ultrasonic Whitening Toothbrush Set has some pros and cons as follows:
- It includes 10 DuPont Brush Heads and 2 Travel Cases. The Brush Heads are engineered by famous DuPont, a world leader in quality & materials science.
- AquaSonic Duo Series Toothbrush provides three unique modes for brushing: i) Clean Mode, ii) Whiten Mode, and iii) Massage Mode.
- It has a powerful ultrasonic motor to deliver up to 40,000 vibrations per minute to clean the teeth and keep your dentally healthy completely.
- It is a set of two toothbrushes and 10 brush heads to provide complete comfort and convenience to multiple users.
- Some customers complain that the brush heads are rough and/or hard on the teeth while brushing.
√ High-Intensity Pulsations
√ 3 Effective Brushing Modes
√ Suitable for Use with Braces
√ Two Minutes Timer
√ Advanced Brush Heads
Wellness Oral Care HP-STX Ultrasonic Rechargeable Toothbrush is safe to use a toothbrush with rounded bristles. It is suitable for people with braces, fillings, crowns, and veneers. It also helps to prevent cavities, and it also improves your gum health. This toothbrush is proven to remove up to 100% more stains for whiter teeth in only one week.
Wellness Oral Care Toothbrush is capable of delivering 34,000 pulsations per minute to create micro-sweeps in your mouth. This ultrasonic electric toothbrush gently cleans the teeth and gums; it also removes plaque and bacteria left behind by the non-electric toothbrush. Its whitening brush head has rounded bristles to remove surface stains and scrape away plaque effectively.
Pros and Cons of Wellness Oral Care HP-STX Ultrasonic Rechargeable Toothbrush:
Wellness Oral Care HP-STX Ultrasonic Rechargeable Toothbrush has a few pros and cons as given below:
- Wellness Oral Care is an ultrasonic electric toothbrush that provides optimal cleaning between teeth and along the gum-line for improved gum health in just two weeks.
- With ultrasonic technology and rounded bristles, this toothbrush provides exceptional cleaning and whiter teeth compared to a manual toothbrush.
- It comes with 2 minutes timer as well as 30 seconds interval time. This feature indicates when you have completed each quadrant of your mouth.
- It provides three modes of brushing such as Clean Mode to remove plaque, Soft/Gentle Mode for sensitive teeth & gums, and Massage Mode for gently massage your gums for better gum health.
- Some customers complain that the brush heads fit extremely tight in the toothbrush shaft.
√ 41,000 Ultrasonic Pulse Vibrations
√ 3 Brushing Modes and 2 Minutes Timer
√ UV Light Sanitizer
√ Built-in Rechargeable Battery
√ Includes 2 Brush Heads
Pyle Ultrasonic Wave Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush is a compact and slim toothbrush. It throws up to 41,000 ultrasonic pulse vibrations to destroy plaque situated below the gum-line. This ultrasonic toothbrush is tested and proven for reducing plaque by 97%, bleeding by 60%, and gingivitis by 28% in just 30 days of regular use.
Pyle Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush is the best ultrasonic toothbrush for kids, teens, and adults. It contains three different brushing modes to meet everyone’s needs and priorities. The normal mode is suitable for sensitive areas, a whitening mode for cleaner and whiter teeth, and a massage mode to stimulate overall oral care gums.
Pros and Cons of Pyle Ultrasonic Wave Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush:
Pyle Ultrasonic Wave Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush comes with many pros and cons mentioned as follows:
- Pyle Ultrasonic Wave Electric Toothbrush is tested and proven to reduce 97%, bleeding by 60%, and gingivitis by 28% within just 30 days.
- It has Two Minutes Timer to allow you are to brush continuously. It also has 30 seconds alert to give you enough time for each quadrant of your mouth.
- It is a waterproof, ultra-quiet cordless electric toothbrush with an automatic charge docking stand-based brush holder and a built-in rechargeable battery.
- This ultrasonic toothbrush also has a UV Light that eliminates germs and bacteria on your toothbrush, and the UV Light cover doubles as a rinse cup.
- Some customers complain that the toothbrush makes noise and it is not so ultra-quiet as described by the company.
√ Complete Oral Care for the Whole Family
√ Ultrasonic Toothbrush with 31,000 VPM
√ Electric Toothbrush & Smart Water Flosser
√ 3 Distinct Cleaning Modes
√ Inductive Charging and Auto Timer
AquaSonic Home Dental Center is a combo pack of Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush and Smart Water Flosser. It is a complete oral care system for your whole family. It is a countertop station that includes both the toothbrush with various features and a water flosser with powerful water jets. The ultrasonic toothbrush can produce 31,000 vibrations per minute to clean your teeth effectively.
The AquaSonic Ultrasonic Toothbrush offers three distinct cleaning modes. You can choose your desired mode for brushing your teeth the way you like. The other half of AquaSonic Dental Center is its Smart Water Flosser. The Aqua Flosser is clinically proven to be 5 times more effective than traditional flossing to remove plaque and food particles from the teeth.
Pros and Cons of AquaSonic Home Dental Center Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush and Smart Water Flosser:
AquaSonic Home Dental Center Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush and Smart Water Flosser contain various pros and cons given as under:
- AquaSonic Home Dental Center fulfills all your needs for complete oral health care for your family. It comes as a combo pack of an ultrasonic electric toothbrush and smart water flosser.
- It comes with One Year Full Protection Coverage. If you face any issues with this ultrasonic toothbrush or a water flosser, the AquaSonic company will make it right in a reasonable time.
- It produces 31,000 vibrations per minute to brush the teeth effectively and has 3 cleaning modes, including normal and soft modes.
- It has convenient inductive charging that allows you to charge the toothbrush wireless in its dock. It also has a built-in 2 minutes auto-timer and 30 seconds interval timer.
- The Unit requires two cords, i.e., one for toothbrushes and the other for the water flosser. The ultrasonic toothbrush stays plugged in all the time.
√ Cleans Teeth in Only 2 Minutes
√ IPX-7 Waterproof Rated
√ Lasts 6 Weeks on a Single Charge
√ 5 Different Brushing Modes
√ Delivers up to 48,000 Strokes
SimpliSonic Ultrasonic Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush comes with a premium package of 12 brush heads. This toothbrush has powerful vibrations to turn your toothpaste into plaque-fighting bubbles. It dives the bubbles deep between your teeth and gum-line. When you brush with this ultrasonic toothbrush, your teeth will experience up to 48,000 gentle but effective brush strokes per minute.
SimpliSonic Ultrasonic Toothbrush is 100% waterproof (IPX-7); it has a metal brush headpin and a steel-encased motor. This toothbrush is designed to last for years even you have the roughest usage. It offers 5 different modes to meet all your brushing needs. These modes include Clean Mode, Massage Mode, Sensitive Mode, Polish Mode, and Whitening Mode.
Pros and Cons of SimpliSonic Ultrasonic Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush:
SimpliSonic Ultrasonic Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush has several pros and cons, as mentioned below:
- SimpliSonic Ultrasonic Toothbrush is 100% waterproof (IPX-7 Certified) and a durable toothbrush with its metal brush headpin and steel encased motor.
- The Battery is so powerful that you can use this SimpliSonic ultrasonic toothbrush for 6 weeks with a single charge.
- It has 5 Brushing Modes including Clean & Massage Modes deliver 31,000 Strokes, Sensitive Mode with 25,000 Strokes, Whitening Mode with 41,000 Strokes, and Polish Mode with 48,000 Strokes.
- It is a safe and gentle toothbrush; the SimpliSonic’s technology is suitable for people with braces, crowns, fillings, and veneers.
- SimpliSonic Ultrasonic Toothbrush can be used in the daily treatment of gum disease.
- You need to learn the brushing modes & settings otherwise;, it may be rough enough to hurt your gums.
√ Modern and Smart Electric Toothbrush
√ Produces 40,000 Vibrations per Minute
√ 8 DuPont Brush Heads
√ 4 Different Operation Modes
√ Ultra-Fast Wireless Charging
AquaSonic VIBE Series Ultrasonic Whitening Toothbrush is a smart combination of beauty, brains, and power. It is a world-class modern electric toothbrush packed with the most up to date technology. It contains an ultra-powerful motor that delivers up to 40,000 vibrations per minute. It removes 10 times more plaque than a manual toothbrush and 3 times more plaque than legacy outdated electric toothbrushes.
AquaSonic Vibe Series Ultrasonic Toothbrush includes 8 DuPont brush heads. One brush head lasts for 4 months, so you won’t need to buy a new brush head up to 2.5 years of purchase. This ultrasonic toothbrush gives you a choice to brush your teeth with one of the four modes. You can use your desired mode to clean, massage, or whiten your teeth every day.
Pros and Cons of AquaSonic VIBE Series Ultrasonic Whitening Toothbrush:
AquaSonic VIBE Series Ultrasonic Whitening Toothbrush comes with many pros and cons mentioned as follows:
- AquaSonic Vibe Series Ultrasonic Toothbrush offers ultra-fast wireless charging; the charging starts when you put the toothbrush in its stand.
- It can remove 10 times more plaque than a manual toothbrush and 3 times more plaque than a legacy outdated electric toothbrush.
- It offers 4 effective brushing modes: Standard Clean Mode, Soft Mode, Whiten Mode, and Massage Mode. You can choose your desired mode every time before you start brushing.
- It comes with 8 DuPont Brush Heads; each brush head lasts for 4 months. It means you don’t need to buy additional brush heads over 2 years after buying the toothbrush.
- Some customers complain that the brush heads are hard to fit on the handle, and they are a bit rough on their teeth.
√ Superior 3D Ultrasonic Cleaning
√ U-Shape Brush Head
√ 760 Transparent Bristles
√ 4 Different Brushing Modes
√ Wireless Charging and Portable Design
V-WHITE 360 Ultrasonic Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush is an automatic whitening toothbrush. It comes with patented photocatalytic whitening technology and a patented U-shape brush head. This ultrasonic toothbrush can remove up to 100% more plaques and stains from your teeth than a regular manual toothbrush.
V-WHITE 360 Ultrasonic Toothbrush provides clean and healthy teeth in just 7 days. You can choose your desired mode for cleaning your teeth. It can brush your teeth in various modes such as Daily Clean, Deep Clean, Gum Care, and Nano Blue Whitening Mode. With the original V-shape, the cleaning path reaches the deep area of your mouth to provide deep cleaning.
Pros and Cons of V-WHITE 360 Ultrasonic Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush:
V-WHITE 360 Ultrasonic Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush contains various pros and cons given as under:
- It offers 4 Different Cleaning Modes to meet your needs for different oral and gums health. These modes include Daily Clean, Deep Clean, Gum Care, and Nano Blue Whitening.
- V-WHITE 360 Ultrasonic Toothbrush comes with the patented upgraded U-shape brush head and 760 transparent silicone bristles.
- It offers wireless charging with an auto shut-off feature after a full charge. It is compatible with any power source, and it also has a low battery reminder.
- The Superior 3D Ultrasonic Cleaning runs at 5000 to 15000Hz per minute to remove up to 100% more plaques and stains than a manual toothbrush.
- One customer complains that the toothbrush is IPX7 Certified Waterproof, but its Charging Base is not waterproof.
√ Unique U-Shape Design
√ 2 Food Grade Silicone Toothbrush Head
√ Wireless Charging Dock
√ Can Brush Your Teeth in 10 Seconds
√ 3D Ultrasonic Fully & Deeply Whitening
Mottake 360 Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush provides 360 degrees automatic cleaning. With the help of this ultrasonic toothbrush, you can quickly clean and whiten your teeth in just 10-15 seconds. It also allows you to brush your teeth without using your hands. The U-shape toothbrush head is specially designed in mouth shape to clean your teeth surfaces and interiors effectively.
Mottake 360 Ultrasonic Toothbrush has a long-lasting battery. You can use the toothbrush for around one week after a single full charge. Therefore it is convenient to use when you are at home and also when you are traveling. It includes two food-grade silicone brush heads to give you a comfortable brushing experience.
Pros and Cons of Mottake 360 Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush:
Mottake 360 Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush has several pros and cons, as mentioned below:
- It has 2 brush heads, which are made of food-grade silicone soft material. It will help you to brush your teeth comfortably.
- Mottake 360 Ultrasonic Toothbrush allows you to brush your teeth without using your hands. It is a suitable choice for the elderly and patients or people with physical disabilities.
- It is Waterproof, certified by IPX-7; you can use this toothbrush safely at bath and shower.
- It has a powerful battery backup; the toothbrush works for a whole week after one-time charging.
- After 5 seconds of turn on, the toothbrush starts to vibrate and automatically foam to clean the mouth.
- The bristles may require manual cleaning if some toothpaste is left inside after brushing the teeth.
√ Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush
√ Delivers 40,000 Vibrations per Minute
√ Dynamic Cleaning Action
√ 5 Different Operation Modes
√ Built-in UV Sanitizer
Xtech XHST-100 Oral Hygiene Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush is built with ultrasonic technology. It produces a dynamic cleaning action with 40,000 VPM (vibrations per minute) that cleans your teeth and gums. The ultrasonic technology thoroughly cleans your teeth and removes plaque along the gum-line. It can also reach the deep and hard to reach areas between the teeth to remove plaque.
Xtech XHST-100 Ultrasonic Toothbrush has a 2 minute auto time. Because the dental professionals recommend brushing the teeth twice a day for not less than two minutes. After 2 minutes of continuous brushing, the auto timer turns off the toothbrush to indicate that your brushing cycle is over. The charging dock comes with a built-in UV sanitizer to kill the bacteria of the brush head.
Pros and Cons of Xtech XHST-100 Oral Hygiene Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush:
Xtech XHST-100 Oral Hygiene Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush has some pros and cons as follows:
- It has 5 Brushing Modes, i.e., Clean: Thoroughly cleans your teeth, Sensitive: Gently cleans sensitive teeth, White: General teeth cleaning & whitening, Gumcare: Gently & thoroughly takes care of the gum area, and Massage: Massages the gums.
- The special ultrasonic technology produces 40,000 vibrations per minute to clean your teeth and remove plaque along the gum-line thoroughly.
- Xtech XHST-100 Ultrasonic Toothbrush has 2 minutes auto-timer to ensure recommended brushing time and 30 seconds interval timer to let you change the brushing area.
- It massages your gums and remains gentle on sensitive teeth. It is also suitable for use by people with braces, dental restorations, and periodontal pockets.
- Some customers complain about its charging ability and battery life issues in long term usage.
√ Dual Frequency Ultrasonic Toothbrush
√ High Effective in Cleaning Teeth
√ Combines 96 Million Ultrasonic Pulses
√ Long-Lasting NIMH Battery
√ Includes 2 Brush Heads
Smilex AU-300E Original Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush comes with everything you need for better dental health. It includes the ultrasonic toothbrush, 2 brush heads, one stand for storage and charging purposes. Dentists and Dental Hygienists rely on ultrasound to clean teeth, fight gingivitis, and treat periodontal disease. Therefore Smilex Ultrasonic Toothbrush is best for your oral health.
Smilex AU-300E Ultrasonic Toothbrush is the only ultrasonic toothbrush that does not require special toothpaste. It combines 96 million deep penetrating ultrasonic waves with high-frequency bristle motion. It also delivers 18,000 sonic pulses per minute to vibrate the brush head. These ultrasonic waves penetrate almost 1/2-inch below the gum-line to interrupt the formation of plaque.
Pros and Cons of Smilex AU-300E Original Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush
Smilex AU-300E Original Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush has a few pros and cons as given below:
- Smilex Original Ultrasonic Toothbrush reduces plaque by 97% on first brushing. It is highly effective in cleaning teeth and protecting gums.
- It’s the only ultrasonic toothbrush with dual-frequency technology that combines 96 million ultrasonic pulses per minute and 18,000 sonic bristle vibrations per minute.
- It is powered by a safe, reliable, and long-lasting NIMH battery. The same battery technology is used in hybrid vehicles by many auto manufacturers.
- When you brush daily with Smilex Ultrasonic Toothbrush, it will reduce the bleeding gums by 60% and gingivitis by 28% in just 30 days.
- It comes with 2 brush heads, and some customers complain that it’s hard to find replacement brush heads for this ultrasonic toothbrush.
What to Check Before You Buy A New Ultrasonic Toothbrush
Some points work as quality checks for every ultrasonic toothbrush. When you think about buying a new ultrasonic toothbrush, you should consider the following points:
Ultrasonic Toothbrush is popular for its technology and not the manufacturers. The brand of the toothbrush is important, but it’s not everything. You should consider the different features and functions of ultrasonic toothbrushes before you buy them.
The ultrasonic toothbrush you choose should be capable of cleaning your teeth with lots of pulses. Some ultrasonic toothbrushes operate at a frequency of 1.6 MHz and deliver 96 million pulses per minute. With such a powerful toothbrush, you can quickly clean your teeth and remove plaque and stains.
You should check the battery backup details when you read the features of an ultrasonic toothbrush. The battery should last for many days or weeks (s) after one time full charge. It will be more convenient to use the ultrasonic toothbrush for the whole week with a single charge.
The corded USB charging is outdated now. Most ultrasonic toothbrushes offer wireless charging. You just need to put the ultrasonic toothbrush in its dock or stand, and it will start charging automatically. You should check the charging information before buying a new ultrasonic toothbrush.
An ultrasonic toothbrush may offer many different brushing modes. You can use these modes as per your brushing requirement. Soft mode is useful for sensitive teeth, Massage mode for massaging gums, Whiten mode for whitening the teeth, and Clean mode for general cleaning and removing plaque.
The Ultrasonic Toothbrush has an Auto Timer of 2 minutes; the brush turns off automatically after 2 minutes. It is the dentist’s recommended time for brushing. It also offers 30 seconds interval to let you brush all 4 sections of your mouth. You should check the auto timer feature while buying it.
Most ultrasonic toothbrushes are 100% waterproof and certified by IPX-7 standards. You are going to use the ultrasonic toothbrush in your bathroom, so it must be waterproof. You should check this detail before you decide to buy any ultrasonic toothbrush for your family.
Price and Warranty:
The ultrasonic toothbrush is available to buy at different price levels. The price of a toothbrush depends upon its brand as well as features. The ultrasonic toothbrush provides effective brushing and various cleaning modes at a reasonable price. It also comes with at least one year warranty on the whole toothbrush.
All the information given above about 10 Best Ultrasonic Toothbrush Reviews is true and fair. Our team has considered the official manufacturer’s advertisement to find features of each ultrasonic toothbrush. For further information, you can also check everything out on www.amazon.com/waterflossers.